StampWithMe in Flagstaff, Arizona

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

How did you spend the first few moments of the new year?

I can't say that I was all dressed up on the balcony overlooking Times Square. I can't say that I was watching fireworks over the water. I can't even say that I was hanging out with friends.

Honestly, I was sound asleep and had been for a few hours when the clock welcomed midnight. My body was still on east coast time and I had spent nearly 12 hours in transit from Cleveland to Flagstaff. Every few minutes during that long journey I was sneezing and popping immodium like candy. Fun huh?

Oh well. I got to kiss my honey, see my kids, pet the dogs, and slide into clean sheets for a long winter's nap. I'm not complaining at all!

I do, however, have 1 very critical new year's resolution. No more onions! Seriously!!!

No comments: